Qualification: B.Tech./MCA, BCA in Computer Science or equivalent Experience: 4-7 Years
- Java, Spring/springboot
- Any 2 (Must) out of the below mentioned list : JPA/Hibernate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business requirements.
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Mentors and oversees development of resources, including reviewing designs and performing code reviews.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework)
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs
- Should have an understanding of working on Web Service (SOAP/REST) and Maven
- Build tool such as Jenkins
- Caching Technique(Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike)
- Database Knowledge – Oracle, MySQL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.